DAILY FLOSSING is a key part of our oral hygiene routine. Although brushing twice a day is a good start to keeping our smile clean, even the most talented tooth brusher can’t reach those hard-to-reach spaces between teeth! That’s where flossing comes in.
Regular Flossing Improves Your Oral Health
Flossing can be a hard habit to establish. But it’s a habit that can save your oral health! In fact, some of the benefits of flossing may surprise you. Flossing regularly not only cleans the bacteria between your teeth, it provides a host of other benefits as well, including:
- Lowering your risk of tooth decay, cavities, and gum disease.
- Leaving breath smelling clean and fresh.
- Making your teeth look cleaner and whiter.
- Helping make your dental appointments more simple and more comfortable.
Take Our 30-Day Challenge!
This month, we’re running our “Floss Like A Boss” campaign! Throughout the month, you can come into our office and pledge to take the Floss Challenge! By taking the challenge, you promise to floss every day for 30 days and by doing so, you are entered to win a prize at the end of the month.
Participating Is Easy!
- Step 1: Take a picture with a fun social sign and accept the 30-Day Floss Challenge.
- Step 2: Post the photo to Facebook as a public post and tag the location of our practice.
- Step 3: Receive a raffle entry to win a prize!
We’re Really Excited About This Promotion, Because…
Everybody wins! Yeah, we know that’s cheesy. But making the resolution to floss every day and keep your gums in good health is really a bigger reward than anything we can give you.
Visit our Facebook page for more information and updates!