We are excited to announce the start of our new, much anticipated Mini Residency Program with five established dates. Attached you will find a breakdown of the program’s content. It will be five sessions with session #’s 2 and 3 on consecutive days.
Our speaker will be Dr. Victor Martel which some of you have already had the pleasure to meet from our seminar last fall. The Tuition to attend the Mini Residency Program is $1700.00 with 35 hours of CE credit.
We can only accept 15-20 doctors, so jump
on this quickly! Below are the dates we currently have. It is in your best interest to be a
part of each one.
1. Friday October 12th 2018 (Session #1)
2. Friday January 25th 2019 (Session #2)
3. Saturday January 26th 2019 (Session #3)
4. Friday March 8th 2019 (Session #4)
5. Saturday April 13th (Sessions #5)
What is the Program Content?
Session 1: Implants: How, When, Why?
- Rationale for Dental Implants
- Discovering Implant Patients in Your Practice
- The Art of Communication
- Free Setting, Patient Selection, Medical Considerations
- Case Workup for Treatment Planning
Session 2 & 3: The Art of Comprehensive Treatment Planning
- Treatment Planning from Simple to Complex Cases
- Implant Mapping and Surgical Considerations
Session 4: Successful Implant Prosthetics
- Restorative Procedures for Multiple Implant Cases
- Abutment Selection in Implant Dentistry
- Cementation of Implant Crowns : Good or Bad?
- Impression Techniques
- Treatment Plan Additional Cases
- Occlusion in The World of Implant Dentistry
- Step by step Final Delivery Procedures